12 November 2012

Still trying to finish....something!!

My fourth quarter resolution (lets face it - three months is about as long as I can resolve to do anything consistently) has been to get stuff finished....

As you can see from the last post there has been some success and some continued works....

Well I am please to report the conclusion of Natalie's Woodland quilt samples...



And Butterfly Dreams Needle case - only the canvas and bag to go in this pattern (sigh).... pattern will soon be available - but I think Natalie has been a bit busy (Congratulations on a gorgeous baby boy Natalie)!!


But of course there had to be some new things as well....

I had shown you the lovely range of Benartex fabrics called Tranquility.  Well I found an free online pattern for this fabric, modified it (as you do), and, well, here is the quilt top (note the word top - as in not finished....).

(Don't ask me why but blogger decided that the only way you could see this was sideways!!!)


The problem is that new fabric has come in and I want to play with that as well......

One day, one day I will only have one or two things not finished, not fify bazillion!!!!

Keep stitching and smiling.....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Merrilyn. I really like your Tranquility quilt. The fabric is very pretty.
    Remember, little and often and you will get there.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete