01 July 2012

School Holidays & DCE

Its School Holidays!!! We are already enjoying sitting around and drinking hot chocolates at home rather than early morning trips and tired kids in the evenings.

We have a great School Holiday program at Threadneedle that can be found here.  So if you are at a loose end with the kids give me a call and they can come and have some fun (and you can have some rest)!!!

With all that has been going on we haven't told you about what is happening in the afternoon of first day of the Daylesford Craft Experience......

Well rather than add it on to this blog it will be in my next .... but here is a hint - this amazingly talented lady is one of the crafty folk coming in the afternoon.... rather foxy dont you think???  (This is an old post but I love the colours!!)



And while we are at ideas you might have seen that Jodie is already showing stunning designs over on Ric Rac

While all this is happening I have also been stockpiling some gorgeous fabric for Natalie of Cinderberry Stitches - I wish my work area was as organised!!!

I am getting excited now and bookings are coming in so if you want to come and play you need to let me know soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment