20 August 2010

Izzy and Archie

By now you have met Izzy and Archie on Jodie Carleton's Blog.

Some of you may know that Izzy and Archie made an appearance at the Daylesford Craft Experience.  Both Zoe, at Purl's Palace, and I did a version of them for the weekend.

Here are my froggy friends in all their finery ...


I must say, that Archie is the typical boy as his pants continue to fall down (maybe I should have used tighter elastic). 

Here is a picture of the cape - you've gotta have an "super" emblem!!!


Here is the back of the gorgeous little dress with Ernst and Pebble featuring in the embroidered design. 


Now for the interesting part ... 

We still have a few of these kits available.  They include all the froggy and dress fabric, threads and bias binding - all you need are buttons and stuffing. 

A full kit (including pattern) is $35 plus p&h.  Just drop me a line if you would like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment